Our Made to Order ‘104 Collection’ Coming Soon
aunching in Autumn 2020, Studio 104 is pleased to announce its hotly anticipated made to order range - 104 Collection. As a business built on innovation, creativity, and commercial understanding, we have developed the new 104 Collection to meet the needs of the modern hospitality & customer service sector. This collection is a full range of pre-designed uniform for the premium and luxury marketplace, that can be ordered and delivered twice as fast as our usual bespoke projects, and to a smarter budget.
Studio 104 is renowned for creating bespoke, design-led uniform for the world’s elite hotels, restaurants, residences and retail brands. To align with this guiding philosophy, the 104 Collection uniquely offers each client the ability to customise the uniform to their individual brand, at no extra cost - making no two company uniforms the same.
Here is what our Head of Design, Danielle Windsor, had to say on the new collection:
"The 104 Collection has been a natural progression for our studio, having previously focussed on fully bespoke uniform solutions for our worldwide clientele. Our in-house range began as a team brainstorm and has now been meticulously developed into a full range of uniform for clients.
It is a versatile collection with bespoke elements allowing the client to still have an option to customise. We felt this was crucial as each brand has its own identity, and it is important to have the option to reflect that.The range consists of formal wear as well as smart/casual and housekeeping/spa, each department has had specialist fabrications and trims sourced by our PD team which lend themselves to their specific roles.”
What you can expect from the 104 Collection:
· Contemporary pre-designed collection based on years of high-end uniform experience.
· Exquisite customisable elements to uniquely tailor to your brand.
· Delivered within 12 weeks from your order.
· Covers full range of uniform required by the luxury hospitality & customer service sector.
· Personal service with unrivalled craftsmanship and quality standards.
· Leader in ethical sourcing and sustainable manufacture.
· Comprehensive staff fit days to reduce unnecessary stress and cost.
· Provide independent and accredited testing of garment performance.
· Secure off-site warehousing with next day delivery online ordering platform.
· Experienced across international multi-site organisations through to boutique enterprises.
Written by Stephen @ Studio 104
You might Also Like
Eco-responsibility, Traceability & Transparency at the fore in Première Vision Paris
This season was very much marked by new materiality and a search for greater eco-responsibility, underpinned by a strong determination to understand the history of a material. Traceability and transparency are part of the future of fabric sourcing.Read More